Selecting a new fridge freezer or any refrigeration product should be fairly straightforward but again there certain things one should look out for:
- Energy efficiency - don’t forget that all refrigeration appliances run 24/7 and you can easily check how much it will cost you to run per annum.
- Capacity – whether it’s a fridge freezer or just a refrigerator or a freezer you need to assess your needs and buy an appliance which will be big enough for your needs
- Noise Level – with contemporary living offering open space kitchen/diner/living room you may want to get a quieter fridge freezer so that even when the compressor is running the appliance is relatively silent.
- Auto defrost – if you don’t fancy defrosting your fridge freezer manually every other month you should go for a frost free one. There are fridge freezers which might be with a frost free fridge and manual defrost freezer or completely frost free
- Split Type – well, what do you need more, bigger fridge or freezer? Simply check the split type 70/30 or 50/50 or fridge with an ice box
- Type of fridge/freezer - combi (fridge and freezer combined), larder fridge (upright fridge only), upright freezer (freezer only), under counter fridge (fits under the worktop and could be with or without freezer/ice box), chest freezer (big box type of freezer with door opens upwards), Side-by-side or American Style (as name suggest you have fridge and freezer both side by side), wine cooler (designed to both keep white wine chilled and red ones at room temperature)
- Fitting type - built-in or freestanding. Built-in or integrated fridge appliances must be carefully selected to insure the new product will fit the space
As built-in experts we can install any integrated refrigeration product providing the right appliance (dimensions wise) is selected. Also, we’ll recycle the old fridge freezer for you so you don’t have to go through the hassle of arranging a council collection visit and we’ll dispose of any packaging completely FREE.
To make your selection simply browse our refrigeration appliances section and order on-line today!